Junior Software Developer (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As part of your work you actively contribute to a new product from scratch incl. prototyping of different approaches and technologies
- You develop engineering software taking into account a variety of linked functions and dependencies, including the associated automated tests
- Furthermore you plan and carry out software development tasks in an agile team; you also carry out software reviews for requirements analysis and software design
- The Responsibility for a sustainable and multi-core SW design and stable interfaces belongs to you
- You plan and perform hackathons to evaluate concepts and gain feedback from customers using walking skeletons
- Additionally you create module/function tests and carry out quality assurance measures and work self-organized in a cross-functional Scrum team incl. coordination with system architects, employees of other teams and first-time users
- The foundation of your career is a successfully completed university degree in a informatics-, technology field or equivalent education
- You are looking forward to apply your profound knowledge about object oriented languages, preferably C#, programming techniques/ testing technologies (e.g. TDD, CleanCode, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration und Delivery) and architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- Ideally you've already contributed to open source projects and live ownership culture as well as end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness
- To find your way around your international environment you speak and write English fluently
- Personally you possess a high level of self-reflection and distinct communication skills, working in a team, engagement, an agile way of working and analytical skills excel you
+49 (9131) 7-35335 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83015
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time