Senior Expert (m/w/diverse) Medical data communication
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Expert (m/w/diverse) Medical data communication.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, design and build a simulation of the data flows in a medical facility, to support the development of our products.
- You will be responsible for the overall concept of the simulation and will work independently to realize that concept; if necessary, you will coordinate and be supported by technical and product experts
- Taking account of the product development teams’ requirements, you will define the data flows between the systems and implement mechanisms to generate data flows that reflect how patients move along various clinical treatment pathways
- This will involve the use of existing Healthcare IT systems or corresponding simulators, which you may need to develop yourself
- You will make variants of the simulation available to various teams as a platform-as-a-service (PaaS), tailored to their individual requirements
- You will draw on other areas of application for the simulation, and in order to improve our products you will feed the insights from the simulation into product development
This position may suit you best, if you have extensive experience in the communication and coding of medical data.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in (medical) informatics or health information management and technology
- You have practical experience that is of relevance for the communication of medical data in clinical facilities, as well as experience with communication servers and ETL techniques
- You have an excellent knowledge of the relevant standards such as HL7 (V2, CDA, FHIR), DICOM, IHE, and of mapping medical information to these standards
- In addition, while you are able to use terminologies such as SNOMED-CT, LOINC and RadLex, you are also familiar with the other frequently-used alternative methods
- You have experience of extracting data from electronic medical record systems
- Ideally, you have also gained some experience with systems for simulating patient populations, such as Syntha or SyntheticMass
- You can roll up your sleeves and drive topics forward
- You have a very good knowledge of English; a good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- We are looking for teamworking skills gained in an interdisciplinary environment, as well as intercultural sensitivity
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Linda Müller.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83016
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time