Software Developer (m/f/diverse) with focus on testautomation
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You contribute actively to a new product from scratch incl. prototyping of different approaches and technologies
- You are also coaching teams to develop and implement functional and non-functional tests. Moreover you design and create test cases and optimize the continuous integration pipeline
- You develop engineering software taking into account testability and usability
- You plan and carry out software development tasks in an agile team. Furthermore you carry out software reviews for requirements analysis
- You are responsible for a sustainable and multi-core SW design, test strategy and coverage. To ensure a high product quality you define, report and track metrics
- You plan and perform hackathons to evaluate concepts and gain feedback from customers using walking skeletons
- You work self-organized in a cross-functional scrum team incl. coordination with system architects, employees of other teams and first-time users
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in a informatics-, technology field or equivalent education
- You are convincing with multiple years of dedicated experience in testing and developing software products and you own an affinity for agile and model-driven software development
- You are looking forward to apply your profound knowledge about object oriented languages, preferably C#, programming techniques/ testing technologies and frameworks (e.g. TDD, CleanCode, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration und Delivery) and architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- Additionally you persuade us with in-depth knowledge and practical experience in various testing techniques. Ideally you've already contributed to open source projects
- You communicate fluently in English spoken and written
- You live ownership culture and end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness
- You score with distinct communication skills, working in a team, engagement, an agile way of working and analytical skills. In addition you possess a high level of self-reflection
+49 (9131) 7-35335 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is FSS Recruiting Germany HR.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83021
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time