We are hiring to strengthen our project management and consulting team by hiring a new Project Manager.
Are you structured yet flexible, goal oriented self-starter with an eye for detail? Good social skills and fluent in English? If your answer is yes, we suggest you read further.
In your new role…
- You will drive and realize system installation projects according to our project management methodology and milestones.
- You will strive to stick to the financial plans and resource limitations, whilst achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will provide technical and planning advice from the sales phase through to system handover, contributing towards customer excellence
- You will maintain your projects on our project management portal.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor / Master degree in engineering, science, informatics or an equivalent education, with a genuine interest in project management
- Appropriate working experience
- Be a “self-starter” with the ability to plan, do, act and check
- Ability to see the big picture and lead a technical discussion
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and in English;
- Ability to engage with a wide range of partners internally and externally
- Proficiency in standard business IT office systems
- Flexibility around working hours, our customers are all over Finland
- Possibility and willingness to travel for work in Finland and abroad;
- Driving license (minimum: B).
If you have experience in some of the following it will be regarded as an advantage
- Project Management
- Consulting and LEAN skills
- Diagnostics (Imaging or Laboratory)
- AutoCAD or similar
- Electrical Engineering
- IT-Project Management
- German language skills
We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 15th of November 2018.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact Douglas Coull, Enterprise Services & Solutions Team Lead, +358 400 364 302, weekdays from 09:00-18:00
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
With plenty of exciting positions open worldwide, we don’t want to attract experts on paper only, but rather people with a Siemens Healthineers mindset. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Siemens Healthcare Oy employs 120 people in Finland and the Baltics.
Read more at www.healthcare.siemens.fi
Job ID: 83025
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time