Software Architect (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You actively design and contribute to a new product from scratch incl. prototyping of new approaches and technologies
- You coach Scrum teams regarding code quality (metrics), clean software architecture and coding guidelines
- Furthermore you plan and carry out software development tasks in an agile team. You also carry out software reviews for requirements analysis and software design
- You define and supervise architectural framework conditions and you are responsible for architectural governance incl. survey and analysis of architectural metrics
- Additionally you work self-organized in a cross-functional scrum team incl. coordination with system architects, employees of other teams and first-time users
- The foundation of your career is a successfully completed university degree in a informatics-, technology field or equivalent education. In addition you score with many years of professional experience
- You are looking forward to apply your profound knowledge about object oriented languages, preferably C#, programming techniques/ testing technologies (e.g. TDD, CleanCode, CleanArchitecture, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration und Delivery) and architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- You enjoy discussing your ideas, designs as well as APIs with your team and you are comfortable with stakeholder and customer communication
- You ideally bring experience with computer-language design and live ownership culture and end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness
- With your flexible and adaptable attitude, you are driving changes and excel in analytical thinking as well as abstraction capabilities to find the best and most sustainable solution for a problem within the given solution space
- To find your way around your international environment you speak and write English fluently
+49 (9131) 7-35335 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83040
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time