Software Test Architect (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
AX is a newly formed startup minded organization within Siemens, striving to build an automation environment from software developer for software developer. We want to expand and create a trustful and open-minded working environment. Combined with our great dedication and personal involvement we are more than just a team of employees. We are the creators of our own business.
- You design and contribute actively to a new product from scratch incl. prototyping of new approaches and technologies
- Moreover you define a suitable test strategy including tools for verification
- You optimize the continuous integration pipeline with focus on the test environment
- In Addition you coach scrum teams regarding code quality (metrics), clean software architecture and coding guidelines
- You also define functional as well as non-functional requirements, to ensure a lasting software standard. Furthermore you align yourself with product management to create a test verification tool for our customers
- You work self-organized in a cross-functional scrum team incl. coordination with system architects, developer and first-time users.
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in a informatics-, technology field or equivalent education. In addition you score with many years of professional experience
- You are looking forward to apply your profound knowledge about object oriented languages, preferably C#, programming techniques (e.g. TDD, CleanCode, CleanArchitecture, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration und Delivery) and test architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- You convince with a broad overview over testing technologies, tools and techniques. Additionally you enjoy discussing your ideas, test designs and test framework with your team
- You are very welcome, if you are comfortable with stakeholder and customer communication. Experience with compiler validation is a plus
- You live ownership culture and end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness
- With your flexible and adaptable attitude, you are driving change
- You communicate fluently in English spoken and written
+49 (9131) 7-35335 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83045
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time