Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The main profile of Siemens Energy Management Budapest Plant’s is to develop and manufacture oil and dry type transformers not only for the domestic power grid, but also for the expanding export markets.
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Handle supplier quality issues, claims and follow up the relevant actions
• Verification of corrective actions at suppliers, planning and conduction of supplier audits/visits
• Track supplier complaint related costs
• Facilitate mistake proofing and react to supplier performance indicators
• Compile, analyze, report and react to costs of poor supplier quality
• Monitoring and management of suppliers based on KPI
• Frequent international travels, mostly in Europe
What makes you stand out?
• Engineer degree or above (technical college or university)
• Hungarian language is must
• 1-3 year experience in a similar function in an industrial environment
• Knowledge in SAP and MS Office
• Comprehensive understanding of a production site and production processes in terms of quality,
• logistics and manufacturing efficiency
• Quality/defect cost tracking and analysis
• Perfect understanding and ability to use quality tools (8D, 5Why, APQP, PPAP)
What do we consider as an advantage?
•Trained internal auditor according to ISO 9001, experience with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is an advantage
• Fluent English (verbal and written) and German - as additional - is an advantage
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are
respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 83046
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time