Around the world, industry is becoming increasingly important. While industry is seen as a driver of innovation, a vehicle for growth and a factor of social stability, it is also the area of intense competition. For their part, customers want innovations, quality products and customized solutions, at an ever faster pace. It is therefore important to constantly increase productivity. Only companies that achieve this by consuming the least amount of energy and resources will be able to cope with the increasing pressure on costs. To meet these challenges, the virtual and real worlds must be converged by combining innovative software, automation and training systems, as well as services. The aim is to reduce time to market, increase flexibility and production efficiency and enable manufacturers to maintain their competitive advantages.
As part of the development of its activities, Siemens is looking for an Administrative Functional Support. The successful candidate will Performs functionally specialized administration tasks.
- Proceeds with all day-to-day functional specific operations, and applies IT systems.
- Prepares specialized routined report and correspondence, and/or statistics.
- Maintains records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including Office application or specialized software packages.
- Completes routine reports, in order to support decision processes in the area assigned.
- Performs the administration of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the organization unit served.
Management, BA or equivalent
Experience of 1 to 2 yrs in the same position
English and french fluent, fast learner, rigorous, organised, Methodist, good collaboration;
Job ID: 83085
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time