Sales Specialist -Food & Beverage
Sales Specialist/Account manager with focus on developing & growing Siemens business with Focus local & international F&B customers including, products, projects & customer services business. Main focus areas will Industrial Automation, Electrification & Digitization portfolios.
- Account Management
- Responsible for the development, maximization of the account penetration and profitable growth.
- Achieve account business targets e.g. order intake with prime focus on DF FA, profitability & account penetration
- . Generate knowledge on the customer specific strategy.
- Identify, develops and drive leads and opportunities. Maintain opportunity pipeline and track competition.
- Customer Relationship Tool - Philos management at plant level for local and international business
- Develop and execute account business plan. Analyze customer's markets, position & needs to develop customer specific strategy to increase share of wallet.
- Marketing to create "Pull-effect" in all channels, e.g. qualification & vendor listing.
- Initiates, facilitates and contributes to contract negotiations.
- Plan and lead cross-divisional technology days & promotional events for customers
- Co-ordination with regional sales, international OEMs & Corporate Account Managers
- Brownfield plant study & propose concepts to support sales organization and customers. Generate customer specific solution concepts
- Manage customer complaints as point of escalation, if necessary.
- Early identification of potential risks with (major) business impact. When necessary escalates identified risks in time to appropriate Business Units and informs CAM, GAM (if applicable).
- Drive standardization & promote digitalization offerings
- Collaborate effectively with the respective Divisions / Business Units.
- Local Business is booked & installed in region
- International Influenced business is booked outside the region but installed in the region.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelors of engineering in Electrical/Electronics – Any Business Administration courses are of added value
- 5-7 Years’ Experience in account management
- 2-3 Years’ Experience of Technical Sales
Job ID: 83119
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time