M&A Manager (m/w/d)
- You will be joining our very active central Mergers & Acquisitions department. In your non-payscale role you will report to the Head of M&A, who in turn reports directly to the CFO.
- You will manage M&A projects fully and autonomously, from the initial market analysis to post closing, whether they involve acquisitions, new set-ups, venture capital projects or divestments.
- You will make it your mission to align our portfolio even more strongly with New Mobility, i.e. future-oriented elements which digitally network different forms of mobility.
- To achieve this you will analyze the market and identify any gaps in the portfolio in order to generate and evaluate your own investment ideas and verify them by creating business plans.
- You will be responsible for and will also drive forward the implementation of your ideas, heading the due diligence process with your project team of up to 50 employees, selecting the appropriate transaction structure and carrying out negotiations to a successful conclusion.
- You will also provide management with the necessary elements on which to base decisions and present your projects to our top decision-makers.
- A degree (Masters/Bachelors) in an economics-related field underpins your professional success.
- We are looking for people with a background in management consulting or investment banking and many years of professional experience in an M&A environment.
- You will also have proven [extensive experience] in all process steps of an M&A project. As a real doer, you enjoy getting involved in operations and putting together a business model, for example.
- You are fully conversant with the latest project management methods and are a confident and accomplished presenter at the highest level.
- You can offer an excellent knowledge of English for your global M&A activities. A knowledge of German or French would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Job ID: 83121
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time