Service Engineer (DI CS - CNC Industry)
Areas of responsibilities:
- On site repair, troubleshooting and /or maintenance service for CNC and relative equipments.
- Responsible for customer emergency machine breakdown on site service call.
- Responsible for customer remote support call by phone.
- Trainer in regular operation and maintenance training course.
- Submit organized service report for each service case.
- Functional test for incoming defective parts.
- Sales support for service agreement promotion.
- Build up and Planning of basic ability for Digitalization
- Assist with promotion of Digitalization at technical/product.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- At least 3 years experience in the field of CNC machining or industrial equipment maintenance.
- Candidates must have the ability to read and write English.
- Knowledge of mechanical / electrical repair practices.
- Knowledge and experience of electronic test equipment.
- Ability to read parts manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions, and troubleshooting guides.
- Familiarity with operating and setting up CNC equipment.
- Establish good relationship and trust with customers. (Well communication and good manner).
- Enthusiasm on Job and new challenge.
- Fulfill a short period domestic business trip
Job ID: 83142
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time