EHS Project Administrator
- Support the Divisional Head of EHS and the rest of the EHS team in the development and execution of strategic improvement plans and initiatives.
- Contribute to the execution and implementation of EHS corporate governance throughout EM EA as required.
- Provide support to EHS team members, project delivery teams and supporting functions for associated activities necessary to maintain a satisfactory level of EHS service to our customers and project teams.
- Collation of data and information to aid preparation of regular performance and statistical reports and data (ie RIVO/Tableau, Whitebook and Customer aligned KPI’s) as necessary to support Senior Mgt and Customer reporting and aid pro-active decision making.
- Providing support to customer related activities including customer satisfaction surveys and requests for information.
- Ensuring that the audit database is updated and maintained and progressing open issues with the EHS team.
- Updating Divisional procedures in line with changes that are necessary as directed by members of the EHS team.
- Co-ordination and preparation of audit activities in support of Divisional certifications.
- Arrangement and co-ordination of EHS related meetings.
- Develop and control the EHS communications to the project teams, including EHS Bulletins and Alerts.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the Zero Harm Culture@Siemen's and Healthy@Siemens programs
- Control of EHS documentation for projects and for use in tendering.
- Control and co-ordination of documentation, templates and reports used by the EHS and project delivery teams for progressing EHS related continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring that the information for EHS contained on the Divisions supplier database is maintained and updated including co-ordination with the EHS team members and our suppliers.
- Control of standards, legislation, and information sheets etc used by the EHS and project delivery teams.
- Co-ordination and control of training and awareness as part of the EHS training programme.
- Selected activities as detailed by EHS members such as data collation, measurement reporting, information gathering, awareness issues, reporting and corporate governance issues.
- Preparation of regular performance and statistical reports as necessary.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of EHS documentation.
- General office and administrative support as required to members of the EHS and project delivery teams for all/any EHS related requirements.
- Arrange and coordinate EA EHS related training events and maintain data base.
- Participate in and lead office EHS related committees, meetings and initiatives.
- Maintain audit and site visit schedules.
- EHS team members diary management.
- Minutes and reports for all EHS related meetings including Customer Stream Lead Meetings and continuous EA EHS Improvement Plans.
- Commitment to Siemens Think Customer initiative including excellent call handling and voice mail skills.
- Provide support where necessary to the EHS, QBE, project delivery teams and auditing bodies to ensure the successful implementation and running of the Company’s integrated management system.
- Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Siemens Business Conduct Guidelines & Confidential Information.
- Administration experience and skills in an operational environment supporting multiple delivery teams
- General knowledge of Health & Safety requirements in a project construction delivery environment
- Recognised qualification/certificate in Administration and EHS
- Working knowledge EHS/Quality processes, standards and improvement techniques
- IT Literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a multi disciplined EHS/Project delivery team.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation
Job ID: 83164
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time