Head of Product Management Room Automation 80-100%
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Our successful Room Automation portfolio is one of the key growth areas and a strategic pillar of our building automation business. Our products improve productivity and well-being of humans and make buildings energy & space efficient. We systematically leverage digitalization opportunities to make buildings smarter and user centric. For this innovative business we are looking for a self-driven and motivated leader of the global Product Management team.
Do you feel challenged – then contact us!
Your new responsibilities
- Responsible for the business strategy and the global portfolio & product management of the Room Automation area, one of our most important product lines within within the business unit Controls, Products and Systems. You are responsible for the results and the R/D budgets
- Maintain and grow our base of existing clients. Proactively gather relevant customer needs from internal and external stakeholders, identify new business opportunities among existing customers, deepen the cooperation and prioritize the various projects in your responsibility
- Define new business models, future portfolios and implementation plans jointly with your Sales and Research & Development (R&D) colleagues. Create a vision of the future buildings based on tenant demands, IoT-, cloud- and mobile technologies, customize our offerings accordingly
- Act like an entrepreneur, drive new topics swiftly from idea generation to first implementation. Actively lead the transformation of the portfolio, business model and go-to-market in view of digitalization opportunities
- Lead, inspire and develop the global product management team with employees in Switzerland, US and China. Drive efforts to further develop the way-of-working which fosters customer-orientation, speed & efficiency
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline, preferably in electrical engineering. An additional education in marketing or business administration would be beneficial
- At strong track record within product management in an industrial environment is your most important asset. We are looking for a personality, that is experienced yet not too senior to be further developed within our organization. An affinity towards modern technologies is visible on your profile
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, able to develop a customer-oriented global product management organization. In addition, you have a high level of customer focus, a strategic & innovative mindset and a strong result orientation
- Your strong ability to collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders at different levels completes your profile. Ideally you offer working experience from large corporate companies
- High level of presentation, negotiation and communication skills in German and English
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at www.Siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job Title at:email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 83175
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either