Head of Technical Solutions & Project Realisation - Enterprise Services
Are you driven to shape the future of healthcare? Expert in medical technology? A charismatic leader?
Come and join our Enterprise Services (ES) team as Head of Technical Solutions and Project Realisation.
Working closely with the Head of ES, you’ll develop, plan and implement medium to long-term strategies. Support the business development and operations teams with holistic technical solutions. Take a lead in the ES mission of delivering value to our healthcare partners.This is a home based role.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of GB&I ES strategy in response to the changing market environment
· Nurture in-team expertise on equipment optimisation, design solutions and alternative technology provision, and the ability to deploy this expertise when engaging with customers
· Manage performance of the Technical Support Manager, Project Managers and Head of International Planning; ensure resourcing and competencies are maintained; drive continuous employee development and engagement
· Provide expert advice on all turnkey/construction projects in order to minimise disruption to clinical services and limit financial risk to the relevant projects
· Advise strategic procurement teams on technology and turnkey/construction works, and help evaluate tender responses from internal and external suppliers
· Identify any risks, opportunities and market forces that may impact on prospective and operational projects
- Expertise in diagnostic imaging equipment from all manufacturers
- In-depth knowledge and experience of turnkey/construction works
- Advanced skills in presenting, negotiating and influencing
- Attention to detail
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- A problem-solving mindset
- Assertiveness, tenacity and self-motivation with the ability to engage all members of a diverse team towards a shared objective
Siemens Healthineers is committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We’re inspired to transform the way things are done. We want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we’re invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 48,000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We operate in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the team spirit we share.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We look forward to receiving your online application. Please complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 83221
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time