Control Engineer PCS7/S7
As part of the team you will be providing technical project implementation, in the following areas:
- Technical clarification, systems meetings, generating I&C integration concepts.
- Generating control system design PCS7 or S7, Electrical engineering/I&C concepts.
- SW, HW engineering implementation.
- Performing reviews of work results (internal/external) and deriving corrective measures if necessary.
- Installation and Commissioning of PCS7, Setup, Energizing, cold and hot commissioning and on site modification.
- Configuration of interface with third part Modbus, OPC and Engineering/ Commissioning
- Simatic S7 engineer, trouble shooting
- Tec4function engineering.
Technical project implementation also includes:
- Technical clarification, Functional design, calculation, planning, requests for bids
- Erection Planning, Documentation (equipment catalog, customer documentation, field assembly)
- Performing reviews on work results (internal/external) and deriving corrective measures if necessary.
- Training of customer personnel.
We look forward to you applying on line and joining our ever expanding team, join the Siemens family and become a #futuremaker.
Job ID: 83233
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time