As the world’s only integrated Technology Company spanning the entire energy conversion chain, Siemens offers a comprehensive range of building automation systems for every area of use like security, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling application, and for every technical requirement. These building management systems are optimally matched so our customers profit not only from minimized installation and operating costs, but from a high level of security against failure as well.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Energy Engineer to join our Building Technologies team in United Arab Emirates. This role will be both challenging and rewarding. Your primary function is to ensure success in terms of economic results and customer satisfaction, by developing Energy Optimization Services.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Assist sales team in the identification and qualification of potential energy projects.
• Development of preliminary and final energy proposals.
• Perform walk-through to investment grade auditing of commercial and industrial facilities as part of energy programs, including BMS trending and analyses for EPC type projects.
• Provide analysis on building energy utilities including electricity, fossil fuels and renewable sources.
• Work closely with trade partners to ensure that systems are designed and equipment selected to achieve the engineering outcomes resulting from energy modeling.
• Assist in scoping tender packages for major building services infrastructure plant and equipment and evaluate tender responses together with procurement.
• Perform Measurement & Verification (M&V) for Energy Performance Contracts to ensure guaranteed energy and water savings are achieved and exceeded.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong technical background in load estimating, energy and cost modeling, equipment sizing and the ongoing measurement and verification (M&V) of energy savings post installation. You will be able to demonstrate experience with energy intensive building services infrastructure including HVAC (chillers, cooling towers, boilers, pumps, air handling systems, fans), lighting and Building Management Systems, and have the ability to communicate effectively and be able to build strong relationships at all levels internally and within customer organizations.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Job ID: 83316
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time