Business Administrator – (BA/Commerce/Finance)
The Business Administrator will be responsible for assigned business unit's commercial and administration matters, handling business aspects in accordance with Company's regulations. "To handle commercial business activities within the department and assist in Financial reporting”
- To coordinate business transactions within Siemens Ltd and Siemens AG as per business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with financial and reporting and business guidelines. Order Cost Controlling to fully comply with all guidelines pertaining to construction contracts,
- To be compliant with Tax rules, regulations and procedures.
- To ensure adherence to Compliance guidelines.
- Assist in the monthly closing process and ensure accurate and correct monthly results.
- Ensure the implementation of all treasury guidelines and provision of required information as per the deadlines,
- Ensure fulfillment of his/her area of responsibility and certifications in accordance with company instruction and financial reporting guidelines.
- Ensure accurate and clean logistics data for purchase orders whilst reviewing and Reporting of COPA and OCC.
- Ensure monthly comprehensive review of financials primarily balance sheet with special emphasis on accruals and provisions.
- Ensure quality monthly performance commentary on financial results and variances.
- Update of Monthly Controlling Report for Management Review and Divisional Controlling reports
- Fixed Asset Management – DFAR.
- Issue Nexus PR and support SCM for PR issuance.
- Follow up and monitoring of PR and AIMs (vendor payments) processing.
- BA Checker for Nexus Claims and Administrator for Timeline.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
-Minimum diploma in Business Administration, Commerce or similar fields with a few years experience with accounts /finance / commercial function
-Experience of working with different nationalities. Good command in English, Basic in Arabic is preferable.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work and this is a great opportunity for local nationals.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Job ID: 83323
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time