Testing and Commissioning Manager
What are my responsibilities?
- Maintain and further develop M&S System Test Plan
- Coordinate and review Test Plan development by relevant subsystems and ensure integration thereof
- Coordinate all T&C related activities during planning and execution stages with sub-system T&C Managers and external appointed personal.
- Establish T&C Roadmap and T&C Programme together with Project Scheduler
- Coordinate T&C topic related internal and external meetings
- Develop and ensure implementation the Overall System Integration Testing Plan and in close conjunction System Integration Manager and Migration Manager.
- Develop M&E SIT Test Procedures
- Develop M&E System Acceptance Plan
- Ensure all schedule related analysis are executed in time and quality
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Degree in engineering
- Extensive professional experience in rail transport systems, ideally in the Tunkey systems business
- Specialist knowledge in the areas of overall turnkey infrastructure Testing and Commissioning Management as well as System Integration
- Independent, proactive and structured approach to work
- High level of customer and quality orientation together with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
- Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Project experience in the context of international customer or development projects desirable
Job ID: 83325
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time