Recruiting Consultants (Part-time / Full-time)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Professionals to partner with our Global Services teams in Alfragide, Portugal.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process including hiring manager consultancy, sourcing & headhunting, selection and offer management
- Exploit role specific sourcing channels with special focus on IT profiles - from
Data Analysts over App Developers up to Cyber Security Professionals
- Secure effective selection methods and tools including behavior based (video) interviewing
- Build qualified pipelines in collaboration with line management and secure effective relationship management activities
- Manage individual recruitment processes as well as ramp-up recruitment projects effectively with full transparency for our management
- Secure effective recruitment services and provide KPIs to the business
- Drive efforts to make Siemens the employer of choice in the region
- Participate in employer branding and business marketing activities
- Work closely with Siemens HR units locally and internationally
Your skills and experience
- Minimum 2 - 5 years working experience in IT recruitment
- University degree in human resources, psychology or a related subject
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (mandatory). Fluency in Spanish will be valued.
- Proven expert knowledge in local IT labor market , competitors and sourcing channels
- Self-motivated, customer-oriented personality with strong communication and networking skills
- Excellent organizational and process management capabilities
In Siemens Portugal you will have the opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic and multicultural team. We are always looking for curious, open-minded and committed people – like you?
Portrait Siemens Portugal
We look forward to receiving your online application including a CV in English. Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Job ID: 83335
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either