Services Project Manager
- Together with Sales leads, conduct stakeholder manage-ment through systematic identification, analysis and plan-ning of actions to negotiate with and influence stake-holders
- Contribute to firm activities such as delivery of projects, trainings, support of distribution and service partners
- Support and lead of key services projects at strategic cus-tomers – from contractual and negotiation activities to pro-ject planning, staffing, risk handling, financial management.
- Support of customer’s pursuit activities focused on service delivery.
- Clear and open communication throughout all channels within the business.
- Cooperation and organization of activities with teams during the whole lifecycle respecting local country legislation and company policies.
- Excellent communication and negation skills
- Fluent English language knowledge (Hungarian language is welcome)
- Technical degree (electrical, mechanical)
- 3 years of project management experience
- Experience with production and manufacturing execution and systems (MES, APS)
- Willingness to travel (mainly across Hungary, occasionally also other countries in the region)
Job ID: 83351
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time