Siemens Digital Grid Turkey is mainly focused on Development and Execution of Software Solutions for Digital Grid Products& Solutions. To accomplish the mission of the group, the candidate will perform as a Software Development Engineer in design and development of software components used in Distribution Management Systems, mainly Outage Management System.
What are my responsibilities?
• Design and development for Outage Management (OMS) modules based on Java Technologies.
• Working through a full development cycle according to the Siemens' software development process.
• Working in a highly complex and international environment.
• Supporting engineering teams on customer locations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc/MSc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related areas.
• 3+ years of experience in software development.
• Strong Java programming language knowledge is a must.
• Strong Object Oriented Design and Programming knowledge is a must.
• Experience in Oracle and PL/SQL is a must.
• Knowledge in C/C++ is a big plus.
• Experience in web applications is a plus.
• Experience in LINUX environment is a plus.
• Big data know how is a plus.
• Excellent command of English and/or German.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Click here to apply (Please type the Job ID in the related field and Search. You may also access to all job openings via this URL)
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00