With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are my responsibilities?
· Identification and evaluation of new relations in data from Siemens Mobility to generate new business relevant insights
· Identification of further data requirements and integration of such data to generate further insights
· Implementation of reusable, analytical models for the Siemens Mobility business and operationalization of such models in the data analytics platform of Siemens Mobility
· Interaction with business stakeholders to understand business data analytics requirements and identify data analytics driven business opportunities
· Design of innovative data analytics technology solutions, algorithms and applications from an idea to development of prototypical software systems and implementation of a scalable industrial system
· Support for building sustainable processes to support fast growing data volumes and ensuring
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Expertise in technologies, algorithms and methodologies in the areas of Data analytics and especially Data Mining and Machine Learning
· Expertise in the area of big data analytics and analytics with unstructured data
· Knowledge of software development process and good programming skills in particular Python, Java, C #, or C++, combined with knowledge of relational databases (SQL) and NoSQL databases (Triple stores, RDF (S) , SPARQL , XML) and Hadoop
· Experience in usage and extension of analytical tools and systems including Python, R and other data mining workbenches
· Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
· Solid understanding of ETL and BI technologies and Tools
· Ability to think analytically and rapidly learn complex topics, especially in the field of analysis, evaluation and handling of structured and unstructured data
· Presentation and communication skills on technical and business level
· Very good English skills in speaking and writing
Job ID: 83417
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time