Mobility Rail Intern (6-month)
What are my responsibilities?
- Support on-going sales planning activities for Rail Transport sector in Singapore
- Involvement in sales proposal/presentation for Rolling Stock/ Signaling / ISCS/Power Supply systems for MRT projects, and other transport related projects
- Liaising with various parties from Germany/Spain/Locally/Regionally for sales/pre-tender activities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
Job ID: 83446
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time