Mobility Rail Student
What are my responsibilities?
- Conduct research on regional market opportunities and competitors
- Support on-going strategic planning activities for Transport sector in Singapore
- Involvement in tenders for Rolling Stock/ Signaling / ISCS systems for MRT projects, Train Mid-Life Refurbishment Projects and other transport related projects
- Liaising with various parties from Germany/China/Locally/Regionally for tender submission
- Co-ordination and preparation work for Project Management/Engineering/related submissions for Rolling Stock/ Signaling / ISCS systems, Train Mid-Life Refurbishment and other transport related projects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
Job ID: 83446
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time