Software Developer (m/w/divers) Customer Driven Innovation
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
- Together with our machine learning engineers you will develop fascinating new IOT / Industry 4.0 products in the factory automation domain
- You will join multiple development projects and you will be part of a newly created, fun, innovative, diverse and international team
- Consulting with clients and subject matter experts to develop or refine complex requirements and translate them into specification is your daily business
- You provide technical consultation to co-creation team to perform design to deployment related activities
- In addition to your developer role you will also take on other functions in the area of the software architecture, DevOps solutions or also as a Scrum master
- You have a completed university education in the areas of informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences
- You have first experience in the agile software process of development and are able to work flexibly in an agile team
- Preferably you also have practical experiences with Cloud and Cloud-Provider's technologies
- You love continuous learning and be unafraid of bringing new ideas forward
- To find your way in your international environment you are fluent in English – additional languages are a plus but not required
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Appel.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83480
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time