Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will identify and co-create AI applications to solve customer business challenges in manufacturing
- You will drive forward innovation activities within Artificial Intelligence domain and transferring these innovations into our product management organization
- Moreover you discover, design, and develop analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing
- You integrate existing market and/or open source machine learning solutions into automation products and components
- Furthermore you perform exploratory data analysis, identify patterns and correlations between data features, design and implement supervised or unsupervised machine learning models and identify and communicate key findings
- You provide technical support for project and business development activities including technical proposal writing and customer development. Additionally you coordinate with sales, marketing and other Business Units to developed solutions based on customer requirements.
- You also participate in knowledge sharing within the team and a community of experts
- The foundation of your career is a successfully completed university education in the areas of informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences
- You convince with at least more than 6 years of professional experience in developing and testing AI algorithms and applications
- You are very welcome, if you have a solid understanding of machine learning (e.g. SVM, Decision Trees, Deep Neural Networks, etc.) and statistics, including knowledge of best practices in feature extraction, dimensionality reduction and model validation
- You score witth a strong programming background (Python, C++) and familiarity with toolkits such as OpenCV, ITK, scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras or PyTorch and a working knowledge of software development and deployment methods; parallelization skills (CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP, etc.) are a plus
- You communicate fluently in English; an additional language is a plus but not required
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83497
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time