Manager (m/f/diverse) Options and Upgrades for Computed Tomography
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Manager (m/f/diverse) Options and Upgrades for Computed Tomography.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, Apply targeted marketing to drive forward our business with options and upgrades for the installed base.
- As Manager, Options & Upgrades CT, you will have global responsibility for our business with options and upgrades for Siemens Healthineers’ installed computed tomography systems. You will provide support in defining the budget and will be responsible for the forecast and for achieving the targets
- You will develop a portfolio and marketing strategy prepared and agreed with the Computed Tomography (CT) Business Line, and you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the global marketing plan
- You will provide substantial support in the creation of marketing materials, and you will develop sales programs jointly with the regional sales units
- As the central point of contact for the CT options and upgrades portfolio for the installed base, you will actively support the sales function, answer CT-specific and bid-specific questions, and establish suitable training measures for sales colleagues
- You will coordinate the positioning and pricing for CT options and upgrades and process price escalations from sales
This position may suit you best, if you can demonstrate success in the marketing of medical technology and understand our customers’ needs.
- You have successfully completed university/higher education studies at Master’s level in medicine, engineering, economics or marketing, or you have completed vocational training in these areas
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in marketing, sales or sales support at Siemens Healthineers or in the medical technology sector in general
- You have proven experience of developing a business successfully and sustainably
- You have good knowledge of the Siemens Healthineers portfolio, as well as healthcare systems and the market for imaging systems, and you are familiar with our customers’ workflows and needs
- You apply project management methods confidently, and you are well-versed in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- You communicate fluently in English and you can demonstrate good presentation skills
- Your profile also includes teamworking skills, customer orientation, creativity, a results- and quality-focused approach, communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83501
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either