Logistic and Warehouse Manager
- Establish traffic rules and monitoring of performance of logistics forwarder services
- Establish awareness by business stakeholders on logistics and customs requirements
- Interface for handling of insurance claim process
- Manage GST related issues on import shipments
- Dissemination of Singapore Customs regulation/update
- Handling of project logistics sourcing responsibility
- Oversee and support project logistics operations activities in terms of interface with the supplier, customer, project team and relevant logistics partners
- Monthly freight reporting
- Handling of logistics related savings reporting
- Monitoring of services of 3PL outsourcing operations
- Work closely with 3PL for receiving and issuance to prepare monthly statistics report
- Execute all process and measurement controls relating to support of on time deliveries, system update and warehouse space management
- Monitoring and enhancement of systems interface
- Response for support of all offsite warehousing related activities such as stock count, location audit and incident reporting for loss/damage orders
- Account for all inventory and comply with corporate instruction relating to inventory protection, scrapping and disposal of used/obsolete goods.
- Possess at least a Diploma or equivalent in Supply Chain or Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Meticulous and resourceful.
- Analytical and able to problem solve independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Prior experience in SAP SD and/or MM module(s) will be preferred
- Prior experience in a similar role is highly advantageous.
Job ID: 83506
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time