Testing and Commissioning Manager (Power Supply Systems)
- Developing, implementing and managing the Test and Commissioning Strategy to ensure that Power Supply Systems fulfils all related contractual obligations
- Providing support and guidance to System Integration Managers and Sub-contractors to ensure Test and Commissioning documentation is prepared and submitted in accordance with contractual and internal process requirements
- Actively managing the Testing and Commissioning processes throughout each stage of the project lifecycle
- Being liaise with the project Scheduler and System Integration Managers to ensure that Test and Commissioning activities are planned, resourced and executed within schedule constraints
- Being responsible for successful execution of each Test and Commissioning phase for PSY and EPS systems to achieve contractual acceptance.
- Being able to technically provide the solutions to T&C team during the T&C activities.
- Ensuring test plans are developed by subcontractors and that they are compatible with the contract requirements.
- Being attendance at internal and external testing meetings.
- Arranging for the preparation and submission of all testing and commissioning plans as required by the contract.
- Reviewing all testing and commissioning plans before submission.
- Reviewing system test and commissioning plans with Integration Manager, QA & Testing Manager.
- Ensuring the Permit-to-Work request for the other sub systems to work and access to the PSY/EPS energization equipment including switching sequence of switchgear
- Being attendance at test meetings with the Engineer, Employer and subcontractors.
- 10+ years of direct experience in metro projects for the railway industry in testing and commissioning for power supply systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering or related
- Understanding in project business, requirements and work environment for large scale and high value customers
- Detail oriented, planning skills, project execution and team work ability
- Work/live/relocate to Thailand, learning the culture and adopt local standards and principles
- Strong command of English language
Job ID: 83549
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time