Manager - Collections
Senior Area Sales Manager
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, SFSPL has pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We provide financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering exceptional customer service, and leverage our financial expertise and industrial know-how to create value for our customers.
Change the future with us.
· You will be monitoring and Controlling Delinquency and Credit losses and ensure follow-ups on all return cheques for resolutions including Sec-138 of NI Act.
· You must identify & implement strategies for building team effectiveness by promoting a spirit of cooperation between all stake holders and losely work with Business, Portfolio and Credit Team to Monitor and control Delinquency and credit losses.
· You are responsible for taking action under the legal tools , Liaison with legal/ law enforcing authorities for speedy recovery process and will be representing company on cases running in Sarfaesi , NCLT and other legal cases.
· You will keep the track and work towards early resolution of accounts hitting GCO through regular follow up and legal tools. You will also take part in monthly collection call and early warning Cases to ensure compliance with Budget.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree.
· You have minimum 8 -12 years of professional experience in equipment financing either in Bank or NBFC.
· You must have experience in negotiation and customer relationship.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon . But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 83560
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time