OneAD Active Directory Expert (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Performs monitor and operate one of the biggest Active Directories in the world and checks progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion in an environment of high trained professionals
• Proceeds with assigned day-to-day IT operations activities either at base or in the field.
• help on further development of the Active Directory Enterprise Infrastructure
• Contribute worldwide allocated Active Directory related projects
• Operate, maintain and improve in one additional infrastructure components like System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager and/or Active Directory Federation Service, PKI and SQL and show willingness of continual self-improvement in your areas of responsibility
• Through development of Powershell scripts you automate recurring administrative tasks and work on a continual service improvement
• Capacity planning / sizing by implementing suitable measures to guarantee smooth operation of solutions - e.g. assurance of well-ordered work/coordination processes.
• Responds to operations related enquiries, may act as first point of contact in subject matters.
• Elaboration of security concepts and guarantee of compliance with security requirements
• Reports to OneAD Team Leader.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Preferably 4+ years of relevant work experience within the IT infrastructure area with a background of Active Directory and IT Backend operations
• University degree in IT or similar
• Profound knowledge of Windows Server Systems and ability for self-improvement in new IT Infrastructure technologies and architecture
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
• Expert knowledge in Active Directory and IT backend operations
• Basic in scripting with Powershell
• Basic in Microsofts Security Guidelines
• Basic experience in one of the following technologies: System Center Configure Manager 2012R2, System Center Operations Manager 2012R2, Active Directory Federation Service, PKI, SQL would be an advantage
• Good understanding of network technologies and principles
• Good understanding of Siemens Processes and Guidelines
• Good basic on ITIL
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 83565
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time