OneAD Active Directory Expert (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international near shore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defense, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
• Performs monitor and operate one of the biggest Active Directories in the world and checks progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion in an environment of high trained professionals
• Proceeds with assigned day-to-day IT operations activities either at base or in the field.
• help on further development of the Active Directory Enterprise Infrastructure
• Contribute worldwide allocated Active Directory related projects
• Operate, maintain and improve in one additional infrastructure components like System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager and/or Active Directory Federation Service, PKI and SQL and show willingness of continual self-improvement in your areas of responsibility
• Through development of Powershell scripts you automate recurring administrative tasks and work on a continual service improvement
• Capacity planning / sizing by implementing suitable measures to guarantee smooth operation of solutions - e.g. assurance of well-ordered work/coordination processes.
• Responds to operations related enquiries, may act as first point of contact in subject matters.
• Elaboration of security concepts and guarantee of compliance with security requirements
• Reports to OneAD Team Leader.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Preferably 4+ years of relevant work experience within the IT infrastructure area with a background of Active Directory and IT Backend operations
• University degree in IT or similar
• Profound knowledge of Windows Server Systems and ability for self-improvement in new IT Infrastructure technologies and architecture
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
• Expert knowledge in Active Directory and IT backend operations
• Basic in scripting with Powershell
• Basic in Microsofts Security Guidelines
• Basic experience in one of the following technologies: System Center Configure Manager 2012R2, System Center Operations Manager 2012R2, Active Directory Federation Service, PKI, SQL would be an advantage
• Good understanding of network technologies and principles
• Good understanding of Siemens Processes and Guidelines
• Good basic on ITIL
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 83565
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time