Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Monitor and operate one of the biggest Active Directories in the world and check progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion in an environment of high trained professionals
- Help on further development of the Active Directory Enterprise Infrastructure
- Contribute worldwide allocated Active Directory related projects
- Operate, maintain and improve in one additional infrastructure components like System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager and/or AD Federation Service, PKI and SQL
- Through development of PowerShell scripts you automate recurring administrative tasks and work on a continual service improvement
- Capacity planning / sizing by implementing suitable measures to guarantee smooth operation of solutions - e.g. assurance of well-ordered work/coordination processes
- Respond to operations related inquiries, and act as first point of contact in subject matters
- Elaborate security concepts and guarantee compliance with security requirements
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Preferably 5+ years of relevant work experience within the IT infrastructure area with a background of Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, Identity and IT Backend operations
- University degree in IT or similar
- Profound knowledge of Windows Server Systems and ability for self-improvement in new IT Infrastructure technologies and architecture
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
- Expert knowledge in Active Directory and IT backend operations
- Expert Knowledge in Microsoft Azure
- Expert Knowledge in Identity
- Knowledge in scripting with PowerShell
- Basic knowledge Microsofts Security Guidelines
- Basic experience in one of the following technologies: System Center Configure Manager 2012R2, System Center Operations Manager 2012R2, Active Directory Federation Service, PKI, SQL
- Good understanding of network technologies and principles
- Experience using ITIL framework
- Knowledge in Windows Server 2019
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 83565
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time