Recruiting Manager (f/m) for Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Innovation helps Siemens offers solutions for the current challenges of our time. As a global leader in the fields of electronics and electrical engineering, it is our goal to drive the progress of electrification, automation and digitalization. In order to achieve this we are looking for curious and committed employees. People with ambition to make a difference, together with us – and with the aspiration to realize personal and professional career goals. Finding such people is not that easy – or do you think so?
Then join our international Talent Acquisition team as a Recruiting Manager (m/f) for Audit in Beijing.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• When saying international team, we really mean it – cultural fit matters a lot to us. So just imagine yourself working collaboratively with dynamic and committed recruiting experts who have fun shaping Siemens with their daily work.
• Shaping means responsibility: Therefore, you are fully responsible for the end to end recruiting process and in charge of guaranteeing the timely filling of open positions.
• When doing so, you ensure the development of a talent pipeline – this can either be through classic pre-selection and conducting of interviews or…
• …creatively through active sourcing – you have other ideas? Even better! There are no set limits for your creativity with regards to new sourcing strategies and channels! Top talents do not fall from the sky, we know this for sure.
• If you now can still manage to keep an eye on relevant KPIs for regular reporting and integrate them into your work in a meaningful way, you are not only impressing us but also senior management.
• The basis for all our work of course is an engaging communication with all parties involved in the process.
• You’re still missing something here? No problem – by putting internal HR projects and special tasks into practice, you will not only be able to build your network but also have the chance to let creativity flow.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
We are keen to have you join our Talent Acquisition Team if you…
• already have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in recruiting and active sourcing within an international environment,
• have obtained a relevant university degree,
• are experienced in conducting professional interviews as well as the interacting of senior management,
• preferably have built some experience within the ‚Big 4‘ candidate market,
• have profound knowledge using common recruiting applications and networks (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter),
• are not only able to master MS Excel and PowerPoint but also complex KPIs and reporting,
• speak English fluently, are open to occasional international travels, and
• can teach us something new!
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
If you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Job ID: 83567
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time