Partner Sales Executive - MOM
Partner Sales Executive - MOM
We are looking for a new team member within our Benelux region to support our partners to drive and close business. An energetic, fearless and persistent person who enjoys harvesting the potential of the Digital Manufacturing in general and Manufacturing Operations Management in specific, market together with our reselling partners.
Who are we ?
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services with 15 million licensed seats and more than 144,000 customers worldwide. The Global Sales, Marketing & Services (GSM&S) organization is responsible for selling and supporting the underlying PLM products, including CAMStar, NX, Solid Edge, Teamcenter, Simcenter, SimaticIT and Tecnomatix.
As part of our continuing growth of indirect business in the Benelux area, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Partner Sales Executive
The selected candidate will be a part of our Benelux sales team, based in either our ‘s-Hertogenbosch (NL) or Leuven (BE) office.
As part of the Benelux Partner Sales Execution team, the Partner Sales Executive aids and facilitates the successful growth of revenue derived through the Indirect Channel. She/he supports partners directly through the sales cycle, coaching on account management, opportunity management, value driven sales and deal closure and is able to drive opportunities in a sell-with role together with the partners. This to meet business and revenue objectives we have set together. These goals are achieved through building productive business relationships with Solution Partners, Partner Management Execs and Partner Development. The PSE is a multi-disciplinary person with a commercial heart who can work both on driving leads to opportunity’s on its own as well together with partners in order to grow our mutual business.
Candidates must be highly proficient in communication and coordination with partners, customers/prospects and the internal organization. They must understand the overall success criteria of the partner business and be able to motivate their partners to reach beyond their own boundaries. You will be assigned with several partners and your main goal will be to drive and increase Siemens software revenue through and with the partners. You will work closely with our strong internal partner support organization that will help you to drive this business. Success in the position depends heavily on building a trusted relationship with the partners, an agreed plan and a consistent execution.
For this position we are looking for a person that understands the challenges, processes and market around Manufacturing Operation Management.
- This position requires an individual who is able to interact with a large variety of people: partner sales and marketing teams, customers, prospects and specialists from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility including the executive level. Building relationships to develop business is essential. The individual must be articulate and have story-telling ability.
- Ideally experience with partner business and co-selling
- Ideally speaks French, Dutch and English
- A successful sales track record in selling MOM software solutions
- Understands the challenges within a manufacturing/production environment
- Knowledge of and experience with selling MOM solutions, preferably CAMStar and/or SimaticIT
- Fearless and Persistence
- Proven ability to open doors, and build relationships at all levels in an organization
- Able to think creatively and apply new ideas to overcome objections and barriers
- Works well on a team and has strong communication skills
- Minimum of HBO working and thinking level
- A sales person who loves to bring creativity in closing many deals
- Proficient in using CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Self-motivated and target driven
Job ID: 83568
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time