- Schedules and forecasts the right volumes products inbound to the business from its supply chain companies.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the stock levels, demand, service levels, lead times and inventory targets.
- Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet customer requirements by keeping the appropied inventory level.
- Maintains strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements.
- Analytic and very oriented to achieve targets and work under general supervision, reviewed by Managements.
- Understand, identify and manage risks to minimise impact on availability schedule.
- Proactively contributes to the continous improvement presenting ideas resulting from the expertice and analysis of the tasks.
- Results orientated and organised with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel / Acess skills. Knowledge and experience of using MRP (Material Requirements Planning) systems or similar
Job ID: 83578
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time