Software Engineer (C++/Linux)
• Responsible for design and implement software based on defined architecture using C++ and Qt QML on Linux /windows platform.
• Preferable to have a fair knowledge of industrial automation domain
• Ability to quickly understand and learn new and emerging technologies.
• Team player having exposure to working with global cross culture teams and should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• 3+ years of experience in design and development.
• Strong Knowledge C++ on Linux.
• Knowledge of windowing systems e.g. QT / QML.
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming and Design principles & patterns.
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Domain: Industrial Automation, HMI & SCADA products
Job ID: 83647
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time