Job title: C++/Linux Developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, you should understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying testing and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Responsible for design and implement software based on defined architecture using C++ and Qt QML on Linux /windows platform.
- Preferable to have a fair knowledge of industrial automation domain
- Ability to quickly understand and learn new and emerging technologies.
- Standout colleague having exposure to working with global cross culture teams and should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- An engineering graduate with 3+ years of experience in design and development
- Strong Knowledge C++ on Linux.
- Knowledge of windowing systems e.g. QT / QML.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming and Design principles & patterns.
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Analytical and Good Problem-Solving Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 83647
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time