Software Development Engineer - UI / UX
External Job Description
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects
- Develop the features and user interfaces of Siemens products
- Design reusable and efficient front-end systems
- Work with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver fascinating products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or in in a technical discipline
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks.
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced agile development environment
- Ability to demonstrate skills on portfolio projects is a plus
- Experience in secure frontend design is a plus
- Experience in DevOps friendly UI design is a plus
- Experiences in programming languages such as Java, C/C++, Python or Go is a plus
- Web design skills and user experience fundamentals knowledge is highly preferred
What else do I need to know?
Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 3 years for male candidates
No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 83648
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time