Consultant (m/f/diverse) - IT Security Architect
A passion for scrutiny.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products and solutions of Siemens business units worldwide
- Consulting of responsible managers and experts on IT security topics
- Research and development in the area of IT security, including the topics of secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT
- Design and implementation of security building blocks that can be used in consulting projects
- Perspectively, project management of customer projects and/or internal topic responsibility
- Help design and secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc.
- Sound knowledge and pronounced interest in IT security
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) would be an advantage, e.g., Identity Federation, SSO (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, LDAP/AD)
- Enjoying developing IT Security architectures, especially in the context of the Web, Cloud and IoT
- Broad relevant professional experience, ideally in software architectures and IT security, e.g.
- Good knowledge in the area of security architectures
- Good knowledge of IT security of IT systems, networks and applications in theory and practice
- Hands-on experience with IT security in the cloud environment as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with commercial and/or open source products in the context of IT security
- Sound knowledge in the areas of project work and consulting
- Intercultural experience desirable, e.g. through a longer stay abroad
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83681
Organisation: Corporate Technology