IT Security Architect / Consultant (m/f/diverse) - Corporate Technology in Munich
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
What part will you play?
- In your role as a Consultant you will work on conceptions of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products and solutions of Siemens business units worldwide
- You will drive the Research and development in the area of IT security, including the topics of secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT
- You will help design and secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
- You will design and implement security building blocks that can be used in consulting projects
- You are part of our project management team for customer projects and/or key topic responsibility
- You have successfully completed a master degree in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc.
- You have a relevant professional experience, ideally in software architectures and IT security, especially in the context of the Web, Cloud and IoT
- Good knowledge of IT security of IT systems, networks and applications in theory and practice
- Hands-on experience with IT security in cloud environments as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Ideally you have Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) , e.g., Identity Federation, SSO (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, LDAP/AD)
- You speak fluent in written and spoken English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexander Amon.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83681
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time