Engineer - Sales Support
Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Sales Support
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for Bid Preparation for Metro Electrification Tender.
- Work closely with Bid Manager and Bid team and support team by providing support for overall Proposal & able to handle entire Bid Process.
- Responsible for Technical and Prequalification Offer preparation for complete tender, including preparation of deviation & clarification on Customer Tender Specification.
- Responsible for preparation and providing inputs for PM@Siemens LOA Process.
- Responsible to manage the Bid @ LOA and EPIQ Tools.
- Co-ordinate with SCM, commercial, Legal, Engineering, Project management, Quality management teams for respective inputs.
- Attending Customer Technical Clarification meeting as support to Bid Team
- Support Bid team for coordination with Engineering, Project Management & Procurement team for any Clarification during Bid stage.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering with 1 to 4 years’ experience in related field
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 83685
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time