Lead Commercial Lawyer
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are the responsibilities?
· Effective legal risk management:
· Advise business on wide range of legal matters.
· Take full ownership and responsibility in finding joint solutions for the benefit of Siemens.
· Review and analysis of contracts, support operational units in external negotiations.
· Claim management.
· Internal Legal processes and reporting.
· Active collaboration with colleagues across global LC organization.
· Engagement in cross-border projects, knowledge and know-how sharing.
· Standardization of processes with focus on innovative and automated approaches.
· Other responsibilities as defined by the hiring manager.
What is needed to qualify for the job?
· Degree in law.
· Profound experience and knowledge of various areas of legislation (state procurement, sales, licensing, procedural norms, corporate laws etc.).
· Deep understanding of peculiarities of specific business units.
· Fluent in English written and spoken.
Job ID: 83705
Organisation: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time