Technical Support - Motion Control
Siemens is looking for an Junior Engineer for Technical Support of Motion Control Products for our Digital Factory Division located in Milan.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join us now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path
You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Factory Automation Business unit
You will be trained as technical support in motion control, and automation according to the highest requirement of machine builders and technological know-how in the production machines
You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
Your main responsibilities
- Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation of Motion Control task
- Technical promotion of the Motion control products based on SIMATIC automation solution
- Presentation of the technical features of products / solution in the presales phase,
- Support the sales forces in the technical promotion of the Motion control solution
- Held training and technical workshop to spread the know-how with the customers
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design and automation software
- You are under 29 and graduate in bachelor or master degree or fresh graduate in Automation Engineering
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a sales and technical path and grow
- Familiarity with basic automation concepts is preferred: PLC programming, HMI configuration and networking and drive & motor knowledge
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which
reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
Job ID: 83711
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time