Service Delivery Manager (m/w/divers)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Service Delivery Manager (m/w/diverse).
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, join us and drive forward logistics topics for the product roll-out of the future digital Siemens Healthineers portfolio.
- You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the entire logistics process and workflows
- You will ensure the quality of SAP master data including export and customs classifications (e.g. AL, ECCN) and hazardous goods classifications (e.g. ROHS)
- You will be proactive and competent in representing our team in various internal projects (e.g. for product roll-out, ECCN and SAP)
- You will be responsible for complying with and implementing the specified regulatory delivery releases
- You will work actively and constructively with upstream and downstream processes and teams (CRM/PLM/CS) and will be their contact for all logistics matters
This position may suit you best, if you are passionate about the logistics process for our digitalization portfolio, confident with SAP and have sound knowledge in the ECCN environment.
- You have a degree in business administration, business information technology, or have obtained a comparable qualification
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in logistics processes and SAP master data maintenance
- You can offer several years of professional experience in an ECCN and hazardous goods environment
- You are familiar with logistics processes (e.g. GLAS)
- You have already been successfully involved in SAP projects
- You develop successful customer-oriented solutions autonomously
- In order to communicate with international colleagues, you are business-fluent in German and English
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83747
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time