Radiologist, Medical Technician or Radiographer as Global Clinical Marketing Manager (m/f/diverse) in the field of computed tomography (cardio-vascular)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Radiologist, medical technician, MTRA or OTA as Global Clinical Marketing Manager (m/f/diverse) in the field of computed tomography (cardio-vascular).
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, Assume global marketing responsibility for cardiovascular computed tomography solutions (heart and cardiovascular system).
- As Clinical Marketing Manager, you will be the product manager responsible for marketing, analyzing the clinical and health economics trends and the competition, cooperating with partner companies in developing new technologies, and evaluating the impact of and potential for business development in the field of computed tomography (cardiovascular imaging)
- You will ensure the market success and customer acceptance of the solutions, define the product and marketing strategy, and develop the business plan
- You will analyze and assess the needs and requirements of the customers and of the internal stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Development, Business Administration and Customer Service
- You will also define product improvements to strengthen competitiveness and profitability, and will assume responsibility for consultation and prioritization across different departments and business areas
- You will be involved in drawing up the requirement specification for the solutions, including portfolio management and roadmap planning, and will be responsible for the product price book and for coordinating the preparation of the price book across the various departments involved
This position may suit you best, if you have extensive knowledge in the field of cardiovascular imaging, particularly computed tomography.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in medicine or medical systems, and have already accumulated several years of relevant experience in the field of radiology
- Alternatively, you can demonstrate many years of relevant professional experience as a technical operating assistant or medical technical radiology assistant (MTRA) in the cardiovascular environment or in the area of clinical CT applications
- Sound product management or marketing skills would be advantageous
- You demonstrate impressive clinical expertise and knowledge of processes in the healthcare system (for imaging in particular, but also in general)
- Your strong presentation skills in English and your persuasiveness will particularly distinguish you to an international audience of experts
- As you will be spending up to one third of your working time on business trips to international conferences and customer cooperation visits, we expect you to be very willing to travel
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83753
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time