Network Service Manager - Spain and Portugal
Manages one or more service elements end-to-end for User Centric Service Elements in the Area Network Europe for the countries Spain and Portugal throughout the active phase of the service life cycle and supports the whole service life cycle by ensuring that the service element are fit for purpose on a operational level. This includes the management of all incidents and problems and changes for the service element.
* Provide general guidance.
* Applies and expands knowledge on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles.
* Provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues.
* Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Service and Solution Management and related Service technologies.
* Oversees IT Service or solution, Service Implementation, related performance and delivery indicators
* Management of the life cycle for a service element includs:
* Ensure that service element is delivering the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner.
This includes considering all resources required to deliver the service element and plans for short, medium and long term business requirements (→ Capacity Management).
* Ensure that service element meets the current and future availability needs of the business in a cost-effective and timely manner. This includes defining, analyzing, planning, measuring and improving all aspects of the availability of service element (→ Availability Management).
* Ensures that service element is aligned with changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to service element that support business processes (→ Continuous Service Improvement). This includes continually evaluating the performance of the Service and suggesting improvements.
* Frequently reports on the service
* In the context of Incident and Problem Management, he is responsible for managing the life cycle of all Incidents and Problems.
* In the context of Change Management, he is responsible for managing the life cycle of all System Changes and supporting Major and Emergency Changes.
* Provide information to PE on Service Element related topics (e.g. performance)
Job ID: 83774
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time