Technical Service Engineer
Starting Date: ASAP
No. of vacancy: 01
Department: PD LD ECV (Process Industry & Drives, Large Drives - Electric Commercial Vehicle)
Mission of Function:
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with products, solutions, and services.
Handle requests and provides customer service, guidance and support.
Develop solutions to resolve problems. Pro-actively approaches customers to improve the customer lifecycle costs as well as asset availability and reliability.
This includes training, sales support, testing, engineering support, customizing applications and solutions, responding to customer inquiries and promoting products, solutions, and services.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
- Plan and execute engineering activities including specification reviews, technical submittals, system commissioning, data base programming, graphic generation, testing procedures, material delivery, servicing schedules.
- Execute site supervision,co-ordination,inspection, maintenance and quality check for supplied products and systems.
- Provide technical and engineering assistance in planning and implementation of solutions to customers and contractors.
- Pursue variation orders by offering system/product enhancements and upgrades as a total solution to customers.
- Track and controls contract costs periodically to sustain cost saving and improve contract gross margin. Ensure timely invoicing to customer according to process of job or job completed
- Conduct all internal and external training programs for customers.
- Applications in the relevant system/product technologies, i.e. inverter and motor
- Quality management/work flow improvement process
- Customer relationship management/and service management process
- Experience in trouble shooting & handling of customer complaints with project
- MS office skills/networking and voice/data communication
- English & local language (Vietnamese)
- Professional: 3-4 years in Drives system related field preferably in Engineering Industries
- Project / Process: Experience in system commissioning, trouble shooting, handling of customer complaints and project management
- Leadership: Experience to work independently in a assigned engineering job
- Intercultural: Able to communicate and interact with different level of people
- University degree in engineering
Job ID: 83871
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time