FTS Account Manager
FTS Account Manager is responsible for share of wallet growth in his/her Domain, fostering sales growth in the First Tier Segment in Automotive domain based on a formulated strategy, which is aligned with the strategy of the Business Units (BUs) in MDB Automotive.
He / She takes over the role of Co-ordinating & Guiding regional Sales Account managers for FTS engaged with End Users, line builders in developing their manufacturing applications based on VSS Automotive Technical concepts.
He / She creates a Strong Perception of Siemens in the Powertrain ECO System thereby driving the business for Siemens.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and strengthen existing client relationships and establish strategic dialog with new and existing clients
- Responsible for driving the business development strategy for growth with First Tier Suppliers
- Drive sales growth in the region through First Tier Accounts Managers in the region to improve share of wallet
- Create market, client and project transparency, drive and track major projects to win business for Siemens in areas of Factory Automation, Drives & Power Distribution products and systems at FTS clients
- Drives pre-sales relationships, gather client requirements, generate opportunities, discuss and deliver value propositions for pull creation
- Consolidate client’s requirements and initiate cross Business Unit actions viz., standardization of product and service offerings, go-to-market strategies, portfolio development and digitalization application concepts based on Siemens portfolio
- Coordinate with Headquarters to leverage on global best practices and success stories to build repeatable references at local clients
- Create client specific value propositions to address core challenges underlining clear benefits to clients
- Advise clients in best practices and benchmark approaches in the FTS market in order to present Siemens as a competent partner in the Automotive Industry
- Facilitate sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses
- Coordinate with Regional First Tier-1 Account managers to implement local adoption under global frame agreements wherever applicable.
- Establishes relations with leading First Tier Customers
- Close cooperation with Vertical Sales Account Managers, CAMs, RAMs, End customers and OEMs
- Ensure successful order execution and support the client on post sales activities, project support delivery and handle escalations
- Functional Knowledge of design & manufacturing in auto component industry
- B.E Electronics / Mechatronics engineer with minimum 8 -12 years of experience in FTS manufacturing related PLC / CNC Automation.
- Clear understanding of business processes and manufacturing value chain in FTS comprising of OEM’s Line Builders and First Tier suppliers.
- Has the ability to link FTS process requirements to automation / digitalization concepts.
- Has a track of deploying automation solutions in FTS manufacturing
- Has the capability to develop a network in the First Tier Supplier ecosystem in India
Job ID: 83891
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time