Supervisor- Clean Agent Filling Station
What are my responsibilities?
- Supervising the overall functioning of 1st Fill gas Station for clean agents.
- Managing the complete filling process from initial gas filling to labelling as per UL and Siemens standards
- Managing the group of contract laborers/helpers
- QA/QC procedures and EHS Safety measures must be followed as set by Siemens in all the activities of filling station.
- Supervising the packing and delivery activity of filled cylinders as per Siemens standard
- Maintaining all the documents including UL documents and log book of filled cylinders, signed by quality supervisor.
- Responsible to maintain the stock availability of all consumables like Nitrogen, cylinder lables,printer ink etc. at the filling station.
- Responsible to maintain the record of stock for Bulk Gas Cylinders and smaller cylinders of various capacity.
- Strictly Compliance with Siemens, Saudi laws and other applicable guide lines.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- The candidate should have previous working experience of atleast 3-5 years at clean agent gas filling station as Supervisor/Foreman
- The candidate should have minimum diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- He should be willing to work under pressure and shall be able to manage the filling station independently.
- He should be hard working, energetic, sincere, honest and fast learner.
Job ID: 83900
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time