The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play?
- You develop the architecture and design of the high-availability Spectrum Power platform for the monitoring and optimization of energy networks. The focus is on the transformation of the platform into a modular software architecture with defined APIs for the implementation customerspecific adaptations.
- You define the architectural design of SW and accompany the implementation in the development projects.
- You work closely with other architects and development teams at our international development sites.
- In addition to the functional requirements, non-functional requirements such as performance and sizing, redundancy, automated installation, 3rd party patching and update combined with automated testing at all levels are important.
- You optimize the integration and delivery chain with the goal of continuous delivery to the end customer.
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering or a comparable qualification.
- You have many years of professional experience in the field of agile software development and especially software architecture.
- You acquired hands-on experience with DevOps methods such as Continuous Integration / Deployment, Containering, and Container Orchestration.
- In the field of programming models, you have in-depth knowledge of Linux, C ++ and Java.
- You have already gained experience in interface definition, API management and loosely coupled software.
- Targeted communication of complex issues is one of your strengths.
- You can approach other people, convince them and win them over.
+49 (9131) 17 – 1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83902
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time