React Developer for a global healthcare project
We are looking for
software developers of any levels to join a software development team in the
area of healthcare solutions and products.
Our teams work on various software products and solutions in the portfolio of Siemens Healthcare. Some products help doctors to come up with a precise diagnosis quicker, which allows for a better treatment. Other solutions help driving the benefits of healthcare services by enabling the rapid, easy and seamless interaction of data and knowledge. At the same time, we are enabling healthcare providers to efficiently create, market and offer services which are seamlessly integrated into a shared digital healthcare platform. An example can be found here: https://youtu.be/7tpACVy5CGA
The primary responsibility of a software developer is to provide quality software within given milestones. You will be an important part of the development team and fully participate in the development process.
More about us : http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
• English – advanced
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 83907
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time