Developer/Scrum master for a global healthcare project
What we are looking for
We are looking for a software developer to join a software
development team in the area of healthcare IT tools.
Siemens Healthcare provides various Knowledge Base software tools to its service technicians around the globe. Using advanced search technology these online and offline tools enable technicians as well as customers to quickly find relevant information that help solving occurred issues or answer raised questions.
The primary responsibility of a software developer is to provide quality software within given milestones. You will be an important part of the development team and fully participate in the development process.
More about our projects can be found at:
Required education, skills and personality requirements
2+ years of experience in software engineering using and applying of OOD, OOP and potentially design patterns
- Basic understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as CI, code review, TDD etc.
- Preferably first experience in applying of Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Familiarity and
experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- C#, ASP.NET
- REST, SOAP, JSON, React, NodeJS, HTML, CSS
- SOLR, SQL Server
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Training and development program (business and product
trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
•Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 83912
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time